|Commission Type||Pay-Per-Sale 15% for each sale you deliver.|
|Payout Requirements||$100.00 CAN – Minimum balance required for payout.|
||Payments are made 1-3 business days after the end of each month
Payouts are sent through E-transfer or BTC
Please reach out to us if you haven’t received an update on your payout at [email protected] and we’ll do our best to send the payment out ASAP
1. What is the WestCoastSupply Affiliate Program?
With the Westcoastsupply Affiliate Program, you can earn 15% CAD for every friend you refer that fully completes an order at WestCoastSupply.net
*Fully complete means they’ve signed up using the referral URL you provided them, placed an order, sent us the payment for the purchase and have us complete it.*
2. How does the Referral Program work?
First, visit the share page: https://www.westcoastsupply.net/affiliate/?tab=urls
There will be an unique referral url that will look something like this – https://www.westcoastsupply.net/?ref=#
Copy that referral link and send it to your friends, family member or colleagues. Once you share that link, our systems can track who clicked the link and signed up. If they make a make a complete order, you’ll get 15% of their order total added to your account, which can be paid to you every 1st of the month. You will need to email [email protected] if you wish to get paid out, include your account details and payment method. We can pay by EMT.
If your friend decides to buy, he/she will get 25% off their first order once they sign up, alternatively, you can provide them with this coupon code : FRESH
OR you can find your own unique coupon code here
Your unique coupon code works the same by offering 25% off and a free gram on their first order (products on sale, bargain bin and budget marijuana section excluded)
If they decide to place an order while signing up, you will still be credited as long as they visited our website using your unique referral link
3. How many people can I refer?
You can refer an unlimited number of friends, and we encourage you to share with as many friends as you would like.
*You cannot refer the same friend multiple times, the referral credit only applies on their first order*
4. Who is eligible to participate in the Referral Program?
- You have to be over 19 years old and a resident of Canada to earn a reward.
- In order to earn a reward, your friend must be a new paying customer, and was not previously a customer under any email address or alias.
- Same household addresses do not qualify as a referral
- Resellers and employees are ineligible to participate in the Referral program.
5.How do I track my referrals?
You can check your visits/referrals/payouts all on your affiliate dashboard on this link
You must be logged in to see the dashboard
6. Once I earn a referral, when will I receive my reward?
We make payouts 1-3 days after the end of each month as long as you hit the payout requirements, make sure to let us know which payment method you would like and we’ll send it to you accordingly, alternatively, you can email us at [email protected] if you haven’t received any emails
7. What if I referred my friend, he or she became a paying Westcoastsupply customer, but I never got a reward?
No problem – please send an email to [email protected] with the email address you used to register for the program. In this email, please send us the email address of your friend, and we’ll look at his or her referral in our system.
8. Are there any special restrictions or rules for the program?
- Click here for the terms and conditions
- This program has a simple set of rules to ensure that users are referring their friends, and not spamming large lists or referring themselves. The rules are:
- Users may earn one (1) reward for each valid referral
- Users may not submit multiple e-mail addresses and/or multiple EMT payments to set up accounts in an attempt to earn a reward or an additional reward.
- Users may not use Spam to obtain referrals. Users may not acquire referrals through unsolicited e-mail to persons unknown to them, or through Usenet or message board postings, where the postings are unrelated to the topic of discussion or otherwise violate the terms of the site.